Accounts Senior - Surrey
- Amazing opportunity to work at a 9 Partner firm in the Surrey area.
- Incredible chance to work within an active, fast growing Practice.
- Superb opportunity to show your experience within Accounts, reporting directly to the manager and partners.
- My client is an 9 partner firm, as well as being one of the most reputable practices in the UK with an excellent opportunity to strengthen your career within Accounts, whilst working in a fast growing and energetic team.
Roles and Responsibilities for the Accounts Senior:
· Producing accounts for clients (Limited companies, sold traders, partnerships, LLPs, Charities and groups) as well as VAT returns, corporation tax & personal tax.
· Be the key face for the client and ensure first class client service provided at all times
· Ensuring that jobs are completed on time and within budget.
· Managing the team to ensure they produce high quality work, are motivated to achieve high standards and that end of job appraisals are carried out for the team.
· Accounts package drafted (disclosures/letters/minutes/certificates etc)
· Detailed costing of time budget.
· To clear review points and put through adjustments to the accounts.
· To keep time records up to date on a day-to-day basis and complete timesheets on CCH
· To liaise with Tax Department and deal with any queries raised.
· Keep technically up to date.
· To be aware of developments concerning client affairs and to identify opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
· Any other task as reasonably required to ensure the smooth running of the job and the department
The ideal candidate for the Accounts Senior will be:
- Must be ACA or ACCA qualified.
- 2-3 years' experience within Practice.
What's on offer?
- £35,000 - £46,000.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515806