Senior Web Developer - UI Developer - Angular Developer
Senior Web Developer - UI Developer - Angular Developer - Angular - London
Senior Web Developer - UI Developer required to join a leading Financial Service client based in London. This role is driven by one strategic objective to lead the UI Development for a new platform. You will be working in the development community; however, you will need to be able to liaise with senior stakeholders up to C level and propose / identify solutions and present it to the board.
As a Senior Web Developer - UI Developer, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Leading the development of a new UI to enable Compliance surveillance analysts to investigate alerts.
- Working closely with Compliance Subject Matter Expert (SMEs) and User Experience (UX) professionals to develop highly usable, performant UIs for the Compliance business.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest web development best practices and frameworks and proposing changes to the existing stack/processes where necessary.
- Lead all UI planning sessions, aiding task breakdown and estimation processes.
As a Senior Web Developer - UI Developer, it is essential that you have previous experience within a similar position along with the following skill and knowledge: -
- Experience of developing NodeJS applications
- Experience of developing in Java, Scala or Python
- Building complex/enterprise grade Angular applications
- Experience of mocking API end points
- Preferably a computing degree, but this is not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned, Web Development professional to join a leading organisation based in London. For further details please apply by sending your cv to *****************************.
This is language antagonistic (Angular / Scala / Web Development/ API /Node JS / Python / CSS)
Angular / Scala / Web Development/ API /Node JS / Python / CSS/ London / Financial Service / UI / User Interface / API
Start Date: Asap
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515909