The Marketing Executive will work on multi-channel campaigns direct to consumer and through businesses, but always with the consumer in mind.
Global travel brand based in Buckinghamshire that have seen brilliant growth over the past 3 years in particular, with a close team that offer a great working environment.
- The Marketing Executive will brief, execute and evaluate all B2C initiatives and partnership marketing activity including social media, email, DM, press, expos, retail collateral/POS and conferences.
- Work with the Trade Marketing Manager and wider Marketing Team to ensure all campaigns and activity are delivered in a joined up and cohesive manner across partner channels
- Set partner marketing objectives to support commercial targets, analyse results and evaluate performance. Use results to make recommendations to enhance future campaigns and activity
- Work with the internal studio design team and agency partners to produce on-brand collateral as required
- Timely and accurate briefing, proofing and feedback on all partner marketing
- Technical proof for all activity featuring pricing or promotions
- Prepare departmental reports, monitor results and provide feedback and learnings to stakeholders
- Budget tracking - monitoring trade spend to ensure return on investment
- Updating retail partner intranet ion websites with specials
- Work with stakeholders to develop and implement trade social content calendar
- Ensure all communications are accurate, on brand, and consistent with marketing positioning and key messaging
- Act in advisory role to partners and other departments on brand, look and feel and tone of voice
The Marketing Executive will have;
- Experience within a marketing campaign role.
- A proactive attitude and willingness to work in a small business environment.
Salary is up to £27K plus 10% bonus and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515323