Our client a international Consultancy specialising in Software Development based projects is currently looking for 3 Front-End Developers (FED) for their in-house team in Leicester.
Partnering with our clients to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world. We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile and collaborative environment.
Our culture reflects lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication. At the company you will get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
The FED must have solid commercial experience of ReactJS to come and be part of something exciting, helping to build fluid and responsive user interfaces for multiple platforms and devices.
- Front-End Development of great looking and impressive web apps
- Markup and Styling with HTML5 and CSS 3
- Being self-driven, self-organised and working with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose
You are familiar with
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Test Automation with QUnit, Selenium, Protrator
- User Interface Performance and Responsiveness
BENEFITS We offer
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organisation
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture
- Competitive salaries
- Potential of international travel
- Working with high profile clients in consultancy environment
- No dress code, corporate speak or middle managers
- Flexible working
- Quarterly pay review and 6 monthly bonus
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515440