Leed Systems Engineer
This global financial organisation are looking for and experience Lead Sytems Engineer
Lead Systems Engineer - As the lead Systems Engineer you will be responsible for leading the Java developers and be recognised as the 'go to' contact for technical queries, live incidents and problems.
on a day to day basis you will
- Lead and be accountable for all system engineering activity for one or more applications / products across the end-to-end software development lifecycle.
- Maintain an in-depth, end-to-end technical understanding of one or more applications / products,
- Ensure that the technical integrity and quality of the applications / products is maintained across their lifetime, reviewing and approving any technical changes being proposed.
- Use system-specific knowledge and technical expertise to define technical strategies that provide business solutions.
- To ensure alignment to technology roadmap, DevOps and automation agenda
- Ensure that all engineering assignment work is completed to budget, time and quality requirements. Promote need for documentation of all work in accordance with agreed standards, and with re-use in mind
- Extensive Java / J2EE experience
- Design Patterns/OO
- Multi-tiered, distributed systems
- Dealing with complex business requirements
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516933