A highly successful, top London law firm is looking for a great Revenue Controller to join their Legal Billing team. In this role, you'll fully own the client and partner relationships and oversee the full billing process.
You have a strong legal billing background with a minimum of 3+ years. In this role, you will develop a detailed understanding of a client’s financial requirements, to include WIP and disbursement management, debt collection, reporting. A significant amount of time each month will be spent liaising with partners, fee-earners, secretaries, and finance colleagues. It is for this reason that inter-personal communication skills are extremely important.
The main tasks include:
- The resolution of all queries in a punctual manner
- The timely payment of invoices
- The judicious conversion of work in progress (WIP) to an accurate invoice
- Monitoring time recording
- Establishing and maintaining partner and client relationships
- Responsibility for the revenue cycle of a significant number of partners, practice areas and key clients
This role can start asap for the right candidate, but longer notice periods will be considered. The role has a competitive salary of £38k - £45k p.a and a strong benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516308