Accounts Manager | Agriculture
Accounts Manager (Agriculture) - Our client is one of the UK’s fastest growing accountancy firms. They are looking for an Accounts Manager to join their team in South Molton and add to their fantastic client service. Your role will be to manage a range of accounts including those in the agricultural sector. The ideal candidate will ideally have previous experience working with agricultural accounts.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Prepare accounts for a range of businesses
- Maintain client books
- Provide a high level of service to clients
- Maintain strong relationships with clients
- Working with other teams within the firm
The successful Accounts Manager:
- A Qualified Accountant (may be QBE)
- Skilled in client retention
- Able to effectively maintain and develop client relationships
- A strong communicator and team player
- Ideally experienced in agricultural accounts
The role of Accounts Manager offers a competitive salary depending on experience and applications are invited from candidates with experience from junior level up to partner designate and who want to join a company that is growing fast. To find out more, apply now, or call for an informal discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515973