Quality Manager (Aerospace)
Are you a Senior Quality Engineer / Quality Manager looking for a new, exciting opportunity with a global aerospace organisation? Do you have a genuine passion for cutting-edge aerospace engineering and the ability to lead a team in the pursuit of Customer Excellence? If so, this may be the career move for you….
The responsibilities of the Quality Manager will be as follows:
- Manage, lead and mentor the Quality Engineering function across several Industrial Units
- Perform the role of Primary Customer Interface for Aerospace Prime OEMs where required
- Lead, Coach and mentor Quality Engineering function in problem solving / continuous improvement
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional units to instil a culture of Customer Excellence
To fulfil these responsibilities, the Quality Manager must have the following experience:
- Degree or HNC qualified, apprentice trained or equivalent experience
- Good understanding of AS9100, AS 9102, EASA Sub part21G etc.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to permanently eliminate concessions etc. using 8D, 5why, FMEA etc.
- Understand APQP, PPAP requirements to drive zero-defect culture
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor across several functions
- Good communication & IT skills
The successful Senior Quality Engineer / Quality Manager will be offered the opportunity to work with pioneering aerospace technology. The global group can offer long-term stability, progression and an open culture that embraces Customer Excellence, where continuous improvement is driven from the very top of the organisation. Therefore, if you are a Senior Quality Engineer / Quality Manager who is passionate about continuous improvement, please send us a copy of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960518072