Senior Software Engineer - C++
Senior Software Engineer – C++
- Using current programming language and technologies provide creative, through and practical solutions to a wide range of technical problems.
- Share technical expertise within the department and other departments as requested.
- Analyse and contribute to system and subsystem requirements specifications and design definitions.
- Design, develop and test of applications and programs to support the company’s products.
- Design, develop and test software programs following established quality standards and in accordance with engineering procedures including coding, unit testing and software configuration control.
- Complete high and low level detailed software design specifications, storyboards and interface specifications.
- Provide support of products through conception to product delivery including problem solving, defect maintenance and support to customer services.
- Prepare reports, manuals, procedures and status reports.
- Coach and mentor junior team members.
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical engineering, computer science or relation field or equivalent professional experience or combination of both.
- Very good level of C++ ability
- Solid Linux experience
- Experience with embedded Linux or real-time operating system, ideally using an ARM processor
- Unit testing
- 5+ years experience
Good to have:
- Wind River BSP
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517957