Mid and Lead Front end Developer Role in Marble Arch
My Client has just signed off two new Frontend Developer Positions in their innovative company. In the police and security sector, their software uses Artificial Intelligence to analyse video footage to save thousands of hours searching for suspects.
They are looking to add two new frontend developers (one mid-level and one Senior) to their team of 7-10 developers which is going to be increasing in size over the next few months.
They are looking for candidates with the following skills:
- 5-10+ years' experience in software development
- Minimum of a 2:1 degree in a technical subject
- Deep experience with large, business-critical systems
- HTML and CSS
- Agile methodologies
Great to have:
- RxJS (Reactive eXtensions)
- Open Source proven enthusiast
- Startup or startup-like experience
- Strong knowledge in UX/UI in disruptive internet products/platforms
- Experience in working with distributed teams across multiple time zones
- Knowledge of security best practices
My client is based in Central London and is easily commutable from Greater London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire.
They're looking to line up initial interviews the week commencing the 16th April 2018. With a competitive salary ranging from £45,000 to £80,000 depending on level and experience. If you could be interested, please apply by sending your CV to *********************** or call **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517167