The Digital Manager will be responsible for managing all engagement across digital channels and incorporating digital developments and improvement projects that help deliver a first class user experience.
A Not for Profit and Charities organisation based in Central London.
The Digital Manager will be responsible for:
- Full end to end development a digital content strategy
- Implement, enforce and own editorial/content guidelines
- Manage a team focussing on delivering first class content across digital channels
- Conducting web analytics and reporting to monitor and improve website performance
- Overseeing and conducting Search and Email Marketing
- Project manage key digital improvements
The Digital Manager will be expected to have experience across the following:
- Line managing a content-focussed, acqusition led digital team
- Leading on devising content strategy
- Managing website improvements and keeping an eye on the latest Digital technologies to provide an optimal user experience.
- Google AdWords Management
- Multi Channel Management
- Proven Campaign Management
- Charity Experience (Highly Preferred)
The successful Digital Manager will be offered a permanent contract paying £38,000-£45,000 based in Central London.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960510007