They are seeking a Management Accountant to join our growing and energetic business.
The role, based in central Manchester, will involve working closely with the senior management team within the retail business and providing them with monthly reporting and on-going analysis. You will assist in providing accurate & relevant financial advice, support & information to budget managers.
You will ensure that financial controls are in place & maintained. You should be able to demonstrate previous experience and be fully computer literate.
- Monthly management accounts reporting, input for board packs
- KPI analysis and commentary of performance against budget
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Budgeting, cash & accruals forecasting
- Preparation of statutory accounts, corporation tax returns and confirmation statements
- Payroll processing
- VAT returns
- Supplier payment runs, credit control and maintaining communication
- Contributing to improving current processes and systems
- Ad-hoc projects and finance queries
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience delivering a high-quality service while maintaining competing stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrable experience implementing new accounting software or using varying accounting software packages is favourable.
- Good Excel knowledge (VLookups, Pivot tables)
- Strong communication skills essential
- Has initiative and can work with minimum supervision
- Quick to learn and adaptable. A "can do" mind-set
- A self-starter with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Pro-active, problem-solving and results-orientated
- Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Good organisational skills
If you would like to be considered for this Management Accountant position in Manchester then please do apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516162