2nd Line Engineer
2nd Line Engineer (Security)
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
What's the job?
2nd Line Engineer to work exclusively with the Information Security team. You will be supporting software and hardware roll outs, project implementations and all other business support duties. This role will be facing the business and will suit an motivated and "up and go" personality.
What's in it for me?
- 12 month fixed term contract with an option of extension.
- Access to modern and competitive benefits such as free gym, free parking and an amazing 28 days off + bank holidays!
- Opportunity to work for 1 of the top 10 companies to work for in the UK
What skills do I need?
- Experience in a demanding support role previously
- Good knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Up to date knowledge of Apple Mac, latest Windows technologies and how to support them
- Networking skills (VMWare and VPN)
- Ability to manage high level relationships and work as part of a friendly fast paced team
How do I apply?!
Send a copy of your latest CV and I will be in touch within 24 hours with feedback on your application.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516545