Java Developer - Infotel UK
Java Developer – Newcastle upon Tyne
We are currently looking for an experienced Java Developer to join our IT solutions consultancy based in Newcastle upon Tyne the Java Developer will be working on a range of projects. The candidate is required to have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
The successful Java Developer will be working on national and international projects with a team of highly skilled professionals
- Diplomatic, positive and open-minded
- Willingness to learn new technologies and ability to put them quickly into practice
- Pragmatic and result oriented
- Ability to come up with ideas and proposals for enhancements to the products.
- Proven experience in agile project management methodologies (Scrum, XP).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to write technical documents
- Proactive participation in addition to initiative.
- Software analysis
- Analytical skills, including data analysis skills
- Object Oriented modelling and design (UML and Design Patterns)
- Test driven development in an Agile environment
- Mobile applications development
- Java programming (including -but not limited to- JEE, Web development n-tier technologies and extensive knowledge of open source.
- Spring framework and suite of tools, including -but nor limited to- Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Transaction Management, Spring-Jdbc.
- JBoss application server
- XML, XSD, XSL, XPATH
- JMeter/Load Runner performance test tools
- Linux and zLinux
- DB2 or Oracle
- ORM, JAXB
- Eclipse IDE
- AWS, SSO
- Hudson/Jenkins Continuous Integration server
- Nexus artefact repository manager
- BPM and BPMN
- Amazon web services
- SSO, oAuth2
Created in 1979, Infotel , Software vendor and IT Services Company, has become a reference partner for the biggest players (Banking, Insurance, Industry and Retail) thanks to its expertise in IT, from Mobile to Big Data. Today, the Group counts more than 1.700 collaborators and our software are sold all around the world.
The group favours the human values that developed its success:
- A selective recruitment based on skills
- A serious follow-up of the consultants by the sales representatives and the management team
- A dynamic management of your career thanks to enhancing challenge and missions
Infotel UK is an established software consultancy based in the North East of England working with various high-profile International clients
If this is of interest to you please respond to us with your CV and a cover letter.
Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516224