Change Controller - Financial Services
Change Controller - Milton Keynes
My client, a prestigious Financial Services client based in Milton Keynes is seeking a Change Controller to join them for an initial seven month contract.
- Coordination and governance of IT change execution within the bank. Following a work plan control all changes and releases following the agreed processes and procedures. Change administration, procedural updates as required and implementation planning, KPI and weekly metric reporting, SOX and Audit compliance and co-ordination of major deployments. Supporting toolset rollout and training of teams in use of the toolset.
- This is a shift role, 14/15 days a month, approximately - 50% days and 50% nights, 12 hours every shift.
- This role requires sharp punctuality.
- Coordinate all IT change execution and releases following the agreed processes and procedures.
- Risk, Impact assessment and prioritisation of changes.
- KPI and weekly metric reporting
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and procedures needed to support change control.
- Challenge and advise where IT change impacts service.
- Establish effective relationships with interfacing areas.
- Post implementation reviews.
- Assist with quarterly internal audits as and when required, and provide evidence that processes are being followed.
Essential Previous Experience
- Experience as Change Controller, Change Manager or Change Analyst or Operational background.
- Worked in an ITIL Service oriented environment.
- A proven understanding of multi-platform systems architecture.
Desirable Previous Experience
- Worked in the financial sector.
- A proven understanding of the software development and software implementation lifecycle.
Knowledge and skills required:
- To have the ability to liaise with colleagues and suppliers at all levels of seniority with excellent communication skills.
- A proven self-starter and a proven team player.
- To be certified at Service Transition ITIL V3.
Good level of Spanish language.
If you are looking for a new contract opportunities either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services opportunities please contact Rebecca Inns on ************ or email ************************
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client.
Please visit our website **********************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515368