Accounts Manager | Tax
Accounts Manager – Tax - Our client is part of one of the UK’s fastest growing accountancy firms. They are expanding their client base and looking for an accounts manager with experience working in a taxation environment to join their growing tax team. Your role will be to manage a number of client accounts in a range of sectors. You will work alongside a tax partner giving you great scope to build your taxation experience. The ideal candidate will offer some experience of working as a tax accounts manager.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Prepare accounts for a range of businesses
- Maintain client books
- Provide a high level of service to clients
- Maintain strong relationships with clients
- Working with other teams within the firm
The successful Accounts Manager Tax will be:
- CTA qualified and/or ACA/ACCA(or equivalent or QBE)
- Skilled in client retention
- Able to effectively maintain and develop client relationships
- A strong communicator and team player
- Ideally experienced in tax accounts
The position of Accounts Manager Tax offers a competitive salary depending on experience and would be ideal for anyone from junior level up to partner designate looking to join a company that is growing fast. To find out more, apply now, or call for an informal discussion.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960516474