Engineering Manager - South Yorkshire
£48,000 - £50,000pa + Benefits
- Privately owned Food Manufacturing business.
- They supply private label products to the UK’s major retailers.
- Employ over 700 people on this site alone.
- Recognised as a “Top Performer” by their customers and trade associations.
- Reporting to the Chief Engineer.
- Responsibility for Engineering Shift Managers, Lead Engineers and Maintenance Engineers.
- Develop and monitoring an effective PPM Schedule to eliminate downtime.
- Identify skills gaps and implement structured training programs.
- Manage budgets for maintenance and external contractors.
- Initiate improvement projects that will maximise efficiency.
- Provide regular performance updated to the senior management team.
- Attend Daily, Weekly & Monthly Management Meeting.
- Monitor Team KPI’s and offer effective direction to the Engineering Shift Managers.
- Ensure all H&S procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Minimum 2 years Food Industry Experience.
- Strong Engineering Management background.
- Proven ability in changing engineering team cultures.
- Possess excellent communication skills with a motivational management style.
Vacancy Ref: 2904
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517712