Purchase Ledger Assistant
We are looking for someone who is AAT qualified and has experience of working within a Purchase Ledger role. They would have good telephone manner, good organisational skills and who has a willing, pro-active approach.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all invoices received are approved.
- Code and process all purchase invoices by nominal code and department.
- Logging, investigating and resolving any disputed invoices.
- Check supplier statements to ensure invoices have been received, chase any missing invoices.
- Reconcile supplier accounts, ensure no open payments/credits are left unallocated.
- Posting Accrual & prepayment journals
- Send out monthly credit card statements to employees, ensure all receipts are received, processed then reconciled against the credit card account.
- Process employee’s mileage and petty cash claims.
- Update month end reports.
- Marketing Invoices and Preparing Budgets.
The successful applicant will:
- Have held a similar Accounts Assistant role
- Have experience of SAGE 50
- AAT qualified or similar
- Ideally have worked as part of a busy accounts team
- Have good Excel skills- ideally proficient with V-Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be a team player
- Have GCSE Maths and English
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960514401