Great opportunity has arisen for a Professional Campaign Manager, this is within the B2B technology industry’s, Our client represents some of the biggest companies within the IT sector and has done for some years, by generating demand for customers’ products and services through world-class, multi-lingual and intelligent campaigns across multiple channels.
By engaging with decision makers in their local language, our client provide highly-scalable, effective and measurable marketing services on an out-sourced or in-sourced basis.
It is vital that there is strong leadership to ensure that delivery to the client reaches the highest standard and that Inside Sales Representatives are coached and managed to perform effectively.
The Campaign Performance Manager reports directly to the Operations Manager and is accountable for the overall success of the individual set of allocated campaigns. The CPM will be getting hands on from day one with all aspects of the delivery. In this role you will be responsible for the on-boarding of campaigns as well as the monitoring and reviewing of them.
The CPM is also to support and assist in managing, leading and developing a team of Coaches and Inside Sales Representatives to achieve and exceed targets and maintain and improve standards of performance.
The CPM also has extensive product and client knowledge and uses this to provide active operational support to their Line Manager.
- Ability to demonstrate good organisation and prioritisation of varied workload
- Client Delivery experience - designed and implemented highly effective and efficient processes to translate sales through to successful client delivery
- Sales, Management, Inside Sales Representative experience - on target or exceeding target
- Ability to demonstrate successful management of colleagues resulting in improved performance
- Excellent behaviours in terms of attendance, timekeeping and KPI’s
- Numerical nous - ability to manage complex client budgets
- Communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Client satisfaction champion
- Project Management experience
- Multi tasking experience
- Technology sector knowledge
- IT knowledge / Experience
- Innovative Business processes - development and implementation of new and effective business processes able to demonstrate improvements to the bottom line and client satisfaction.
- Motivate and support the team to meet / exceed targets and build a strong team morale
- Worked in a fast paced environment
- Experience in a managerial position
- Business to Business
- Blue chip client base
- Achieve or exceed against performance targets for allocated Campaigns
- Ensure the quality of leads generated meet or exceed client requirements
- Communicates with clarity, using a flexible range of styles to suit the audience
- Delivers clear, unambiguous messages effectively, understanding the needs and concerns of the audience
- Understands own impact on others, displays credibility and professionalism in line with our values
- Proactively seek improvement opportunities within programmes
- Identify gaps and barriers impacting performance and recommend actions and solutions
- Exceeds expectations of the role through exceptional execution, personal drive and determination
- Challenges any areas of under performance in self and others and develops and implements solutions to overcome shortfalls
- Providing support to the allocated Team in order to achieve required team outputs
- To support quality control for the team and the business when necessary
- Take on additional duties as and when required including
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT AND TEAM BUILDING
- Identify performance issues and learning & development needs
- Ensure each ISR within allocated team receives monthly coaching that is recorded
- To advise on any necessary changes to Quality Template and Call Guide
- Escalate issues in a timely manner
- Develops talent to ensure exceptional individual performance and potential optimisation and creates an environment where personal development and team working are valued
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515897