Full Stack Developer
WEB DEVELOPER - MILTON KEYNES - to £42k plus bonus and benefits
ASP.NET, VB.NET, MVC, C#, .NET, SQL
We are helping one of the UK's biggest brands redefine how it uses technology to engage with its customers. To keep them at the cutting edge of technology they are now looking for a web developer/engineer to join their team in Milton Keynes.
As web developer, you will be at the heart of driving their software development and innovation programmes. You will be responsible for leading a team of high performing developers as well as producing world class code yourself. The team and business is growing rapidly and there is a great opportunity for future leadership opportunities.
To be a successful lead software engineer, the ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience of ASP.NET
- Knowledge of MVC would be good to have
- Superb experience of SQL
- Comfortable with AGILE and SCRUM
- Results focused and takes a "right first time" approach
- Strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge of things like ASP.NET or MVC is good to have but not essential
Who are you and where will this role take you?
- You will be experienced in complex, high performance software development - especially in ASP.NET
- You are deeply passionate about building high quality, testable and reusable code - especially in ASP.NET and MVC
- These guys have invested heavily in growing their development team over the past year. They stand out from their competitors because they have a product that truly disrupts the marketplace.
- They offer formal, ongoing training and invest in a clear and structured career plan for every employee.
What is in it for you?
- Great salary (up to £42k for plus bonus and Package)
- Excellent benefits - healthcare, dental, life insurance, child care vouchers, money off scheme
- A flexible working environment
- Unique opportunity to work for an employer that truly invests in its staff and focus on making a happy and balanced working environment.
Please apply with your CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960518051