IS Project Manager
Role: IS Project Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 + Package
Project Manager required to join a leader in Professional Accreditation and play a key role in an enterprise wide business transformation. As the organisation continues to grow organically, they have several large business improvement initiatives and are looking to implement MS Dynamics CRM.
You will be responsible for working closely with the Programme Manager to ensure successful delivery, working closely with the Business and 3rd party vendors to implement a variety of projects including Dynamics CRM and manage stakeholders from all areas of the business.
- Experience working within Education, Awarding Bodies or a Professional Accreditation Body is essential
- Background operating as a Project Manager is essential
- Proven track-record working with MS Dynamics CRM implementations is essential
- Experience operating in both Agile and Waterfall environment is essential
- Strong stakeholder management and verbal and written communication skills
This is a rare opportunity to join such an exclusive brand that has a real passion for providing the best in customer service and products. If you have the above and looking to take the next step in your career then please apply now, I look forward to being in touch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960517791