Domestic Appliance Engineer
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 basic salary OTE £30k - £35k
Contract: Permanent position
My client is a rapidly expanding nationwide home appliance repair specialist, they provide repair solutions for many of the leading brand manufacturers. Due to on-going success and continued growth, they now have a fantastic career opportunity for a White Goods Service Engineer to join an expanding team of home based field engineers, Reporting to the Service Manager, Home based and covering the Swindon area, you will be responsible to repair a wide variety of domestic white goods appliances such as washing machines, dishwashers, cookers, tumble dryers, electric cookers and fridge freezers.
- Day to day repair of the following appliances, Washing Machines, Tumble Dryers, Fridge Freezers, Electric Cookers, Gas Ovens, Hobs and Dishwashers.
- Represent the company in delivering field based customer service and product repair.
- Fault diagnosis, testing and repair of domestic home appliances.
- Full technical backup support.
- Visiting customers in their homes and carry out high quality repairs in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to manage own workload and carry out repairs in accordance with relevant company instructions.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Methodical in approach with strong attention to detail.
- Must hold a valid full UK driving licence.
- Ability to complete relevant reports and paperwork.
- IT literate.
- Ability to undergo residential training.
- £23,000 to £28,000 basic salary + realistic OTE £30k - £35k
- Bonus scheme.
- Home based role.
- Laptop and mobile.
- Monday to Friday flexible working hours (40 hours per week).
- Company van and fuel card.
- Uniform, tools and PPE supplied.
- Company Pension scheme.
- 22 Days annual holiday allowance plus 8 Bank holidays. (Rises with length of service to a maximum of 25)
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960512278