System Integration Engineer - Test, Verification & Qualification
Systems Integration Engineer
Up to £47K basic + benefits
Development company who specialise in aerospace products have a newly created opportunity for a System Integration Engineer to join their engineering team in the midlands.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Support the companies programme Managers.
- Plan the integration and qualification performance
- Produce, update and maintain Integration & qualification documents
- Oversee integration at system level and support integration of subsystems
- Manage the integration strategy and activities
- Coordinate integration lab usage and verify equipment functionality.
- Prepare readiness review datapacks
- Provide input into future opportunities for estimate and schedules of integration & test activities
- Support their customer’s and subcontractor activities
- Be part of reviews, technical meetings & investigations
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Degree in electrical/electronic engineering discipline or equivalent
- Experience in systems test, integration, verification and qualification.
- Technical experience in a multi-disciplined project environment with significant subcontract content, including technical programme planning
- Experience of interacting with customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a well-established development process-oriented industry.
- Using systems engineering tools such as DOORS.
- Self-motivated, Reliable and accurate.
- Prepared to travel to other sites at various locations within the UK and out of UK on an occasional basis.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this position, please send a copy of your CV to; *********************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960515475