Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper
Our client is looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper to join their growing company.
If you have solid accounting experience in a small company, credit control knowledge, good communication skills and like to get stuck in we would love to hear from you.
Other essential skills and experience include:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar position with a solid all-round accounts background
- Demonstrable track record of accuracy and attention to detail
- A good understanding of the operation of both Sage50 accounts and Excel
- The ability to work well unsupervised; you will be working in a small team so also need to be a team player
Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper Role & Responsibilities
- Sales Ledger - assisting with Credit Control as necessary
- Customer query resolution
- Purchase Ledger - providing assistance and support where necessary
- Cash Book and Petty Cash
- Nominal Ledger
- Carrying out monthly reconciliations, prepare the quarterly VAT return, management accounts, annual accounts, management reports and any other reporting required on an ad-hoc basis
How to apply
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to be considered for this Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper job then we would like to hear from you.
If you wish to be considered for this superb opportunity click 'apply'.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills / experience: Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, Finance Assistant, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Accounts Clerk, Bookkeeper, Accounts Clerk, Accountancy, Credit Controller, Sage Line 50, Purchase Ledger, Payroll, VAT
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960513460