Sales Engineer- Hydraulics
Sales and Applications Engineer -
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join an international manufacturer of industrial, automotive and mechanical machinery and components? Our client is seeking a Sales and Applications Engineer to join their successful Hydraulics Systems team, to provide commercial and technical engineering support to customers in the manufacturing machinery, automation and test systems arenas.
Ideal Location - Greater London - Commutable from - Twickenham, Bromley, Croydon, Leatherhead, Woking, Guildford, Crawley, Tonbridge, London
£35-45k Basic + Bonus + Car Allowance + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Pension
Reporting to the Product Manager - Hydraulic Systems, the Sales and Applications Engineer will support customer projects both commercially and technically.
- This role would suit a candidate with a proven background in hydraulic equipment and drive solutions.
- You will be educated, to a minimum of HNC level, in mechanical or hydraulic engineering.
- Knowledge of industrial machinery is advantageous, as is an understanding of servo drives or servo motors.
- Our ideal candidate will have a technical, hands-on, engineering background coupled with the ability to develop commercial relationships.
- Strong IT skills in particular AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- The ability to travel throughout the UK with occasional European travel is required for this role.
- Review technical and commercial project specifications to determine required hydraulic equipment.
- Provide quotations and contribute to technical and commercial negotiations.
- Prepare and deliver product presentations to new and existing customers.
- Maintain and develop key, strategic relationships with customers.
- Manage projects and provide customers with on-going technical support.
- Provide market information, Sales forecasts and market studies.
- Analyse competitor products, technologies and activities.
- Liaise with German engineering department.
If you have a knowledge for hydraulic systems and drive solutions and an interest in new and developing technologies, this is an exciting opportunity to join a leading manufacturing group and become part of a highly successful and motivated team.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Sales and Applications Engineer - Hydraulics job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don't delay, we're hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2862KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions ******************************) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960513639