SAP Security Analyst (6 months)
SAP Security Analyst
£400 - £420 per day
SAP Security Analyst required to provide expertise in SAP Security Controls and Authorisations.
Required for this role; a clear understanding of GRC Tools especially GRC 10.0, risk management and segregation of duties issues. To also support Basis Audit changes, Role Redesign and Rule Book review.
- Review of SOD's and Risks following access requests identified
- Rule Book Reviews and Updates
- Responsibility for production of GRC reports to support Controls and other reviews
- Making technical role changes and support G-CAR process
Key Projects/Activities for 2018
- Support GRC 10 - Business Role build and input in to GRC 10 and the Rollout of the roles to the business.
- Support GRC 10 System Enhancements required for the support of the business roles
- HR triggers into GRC 10.0
- SAP Platform of S4/HANA Support
- Ruleset review/introduce ruleset for BI/CRM
- Fully implement Fire Fighter/ Emergency Access through GRC 10.0 for BI & CRM
- Support a review GRC reporting in our GRC 10.0
- Full set up of BRM (Including role design, workflows etc.)
- Minor enhancements
- LDAP integration with GRC 10.0
- Single sign on
- Process documentation to support all access management processes.
- Knowledge transfer to existing team members and our new IS service delivery team
- Business liaison.
- Enhancement and delivery of segregation of duties frameworks.
- Dealing with Internal and External Auditors
- Responsible for on-time delivery of assessments and changes with appropriate analysis, development, testing, documentation, and delivery of
- Ability to assist in troubleshooting in a timely manner and drive towards root cause.
- Ability to determine and propose approaches and designs for changes
- Ability to coordinate with peers and work on a cross-functional team (Functional, developers, BASIS, etc) and as part of a project to ensure quality deliverable
- Ability to work independently and successfully with a high first time right ratio
- Support if required to upgrade from GRC 10.0
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960513383