Field Service Engineer
I am currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join my client. You will be working for a global leader who have a product that has a variety of applications including clients within food, Consumer goods and pharmaceutical. You will be a proactive and methodical engineer who is confident going on to client site (after training) to commission provide maintenance and repair of machinery.
You will be looking after set region, but the role will involve some international travel when needed.
- Commissioning of new Machinery
- Maintenance and validation visits
- Prepare service reports
- Telephone technical support
Skills and experience:
- You must have experience of either Electrical or Mechanical engineer with also having experience as a Field Service Engineer
- Experience in a mechanical / production engineering related discipline.
- It is essential that you have a clean driving licence.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience plus overtime
Please apply for further information