Salary - £28,000 - £32,000
Location - Basingstoke
This role represenets an exciting opportunity to join a company during a period of huge positive change.
The company is looking for a Bid Writer with experience of/interest in pan-eurpoean bid work.
If you are currently looking for a new role and an exciting challenge, please read on.
- Reviewing and communication of new bids to appropriate countries, teams and account managers
- Involvement in qualification and kick off meetings to discuss bid approach – helping to shape discussions using knowledge and expertise to form the proposed solution
- Participation in client bidders meetings (where required) and sales meetings to better understand the needs of the sales teams and wider business goals
- Working closely with respective group countries and local account managers (bid leads) and internal stakeholders to refine and review solutions during bid process
- Maintaining communication with all internal stakeholders and managing liaison with clients on clarification and submission
- Producing work-winning bid submissions using branded templates and creating bespoke bid documents based on client requirements – Word based but occasionally using other tools to support innovative submissions
- Creating bespoke client proposals, introductory documents and supporting Account Managers with presentation development to help achieve growth targets
- Building and maintaining a robust content library that can be used to populate general bid information – this includes maintaining a library of stock PQQ documents, images and appendices
- Supporting the Bid & Sales Support Director with adhoc reporting, sales material and bid-related requests
- Maintaining an archive of past bids and requesting feedback from clients (won or lost) to help improve the quality of future bid responses
If this opportunity could be of interest, please apply today to be swfilty considered and contacted.
For direct enquiries, please email to