Interim Financial Controller
Investigo are proud to be working with a company in Maidenhead who are looking for an Interim Financial Controller, this is a temporary assignment whilst the business recruits on a permanent basis.
You should be Qualified and immediately available for work.
Reporting into the Group Finance Director, your duties will include:
- Production and submission of the monthly IFRS management accounts and detailed variance analysis within Group reporting deadlines
- Management of the day-to-day cash positions and submission of the weekly cash flow forecasts to Group Treasury
- Controlling Head Office capex and opex, liaising closely with Departmental Heads
- Managing the monthly billing of worldwide management charges to Group entities
- Managing a small team of direct reports
Please contact me for further information, to start asap after interview.