New Communications Manager Job / £400 per day / 9 Month Contract
Your new company
A leading oil and gas organisation.
Your new role
* Develop a communications and engagement strategy for Procurement Transformation
* Prepare stakeholder map; key messages; insights and measurement processes; RAPIDS
* Implement the communications plan/ activities for all businesses in Europe; draft and co-ordinate communications deliverables in support of the plan
* Support development of procurement related training interventions for all impacted employees in the procurement function and 'customer' businesses and functions as well as service partners and suppliers
* Work as part of the project team liaising internally with related projects and support functions
* Identify and help mitigate project risks by advising the business/ functional project owners and driving development of a C&E strategy
* Develop and support implementation of a C&E plan for internal stakeholders with clear measurement and governance
* Business coaching; communication governance, stakeholder analysis, identification and delivery of C&E channels/ products; measurement and review
* Stakeholder engagement at Group Leader and Senior Level Leader Level working to facilitate common ground and alignment
* Alignment of comms strategy and messaging with relevant businesses and functions e.g.. Legal, strategy; finance, HR and transformation at segment, ESA and country level; ensure alignment with European and country works councils.
* Ensure that C&E plans are aligned and delivered comms plans as appropriate defining key messages for identified audiences, to be consistently conveyed across comms channels and media.
What you'll need to succeed
* Fluent English (native level)
* Excellent writing skills
* Communications professional with 10+ years of relevant work experience in an international, cross cultural environment (work experience of Europe preferred)
* Capable of managing relationships at all levels of the organization, demonstrating effective influencing skills.
* Profound knowledge and experience in Project Management
* Solid change management experience, personal influencing and coaching skills required
* Ability to engage company Leadership up to leadership level
* Ability to operate in a business partner capacity, providing guidance and advice to colleagues at all levels regarding effective communications approaches and delivery.
* Experience in cross-cultural, international work environment
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate, will have the opportunity to develop their skills and experience. This role is a senior role, that provides autonomy to drive change and have a meaningful impact of the company objectives. The company are paying up to £400 per, with flexibility for any candidates who have procurement experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.