Year 1 Teacher
Early Years / KS1 Teacher - Brentwood
Are you a hard working and committed teacher looking to join a friendly and supportive team?
Looking for a new challenge in the new term ahead? This is the job for you!
This is a new position created for NQT and Teachers with some experience within a similar role.
You will be part of a community school for children from the ages of 3 & 7 years. (Foundation Stage and National Curriculum Key Stage 1). Aiming to provide a stimulating environment where children are eager to learn and achieve their full potential, whilst being part of a school which is consistently graded as Good by OFSTED.
- Well behaved children with a love of learning
- Opportunity to work with friendly, dedicated and forward thinking staff
- Committed and supportive parents and governors
- Easy access to all main motorways
- Free parking onsite
- Pension and additional benefits system
- PGCE, B Ed, GTP, SCITT and any other qualification that will award QTS
- Experience of working with children on 1:1 basis (particularly with ASD)
- Use own initiative and remain calm under pressure
If you are passionate about delivering a superior level of support to pupils and interested in the position above, then don't hesitate to apply immediately today. Please send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Katie Drury.
Randstad Education work with over 200 primary schools in Essex at any time so if this role isn't the right position for you then please contact us to discuss other roles that will be more suitable for you.
Randstad Education also offers a Guaranteed Work Agreement where we will guarantee to pay you for a certain amount of days each week even if you do not work those days.
We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.