Fast-growing professional services firm specialising in innovative tax solutions seeks to add two Tax Accountants to their team, to newly created roles arising thanks to increasing workload and planned strategy for continued development.
Based in central Newcastle, the hub of activity in North East of England, you will work within a team of talented professionals for a diverse range of clients in sectors including private practice, industry, technology, retail and media, from entrepreneurs and high net worth individuals to owner managed businesses, larger enterprises and group companies.
You will be responsible for:
• Delivering bespoke tax planning, tax advisory and compliance work
• Personal and corporate tax
• Handling your own client portfolio
You will offer:
• Strong practical knowledge of taxation and general accounting, with most recent employment in a similar Tax Accountant-type role i.e. personal and corporate, compliance and advisory work
• ACA/ACCA/CTA/ATT qualified
• Superb communication and interpersonal skills
• Desire to progress and make a positive contribution to an already thriving practice
Please note: High levels of interest mean we will only contact you if your application is shortlisted and this will happen within five working days. You must also be eligible to work in the UK.