Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Mechanical Maintenance Engineer required for our client, a specialist building services provider, based in Surrey. The Mechanical Maintenance / Plant Room Engineer will be tasked with providing the service and PPM, on plant room equipment such as pumps, booster sets, pressurisation units and associated controls, in commercial buildings, in London and along the M4 corridor.
The Building Maintenance Engineer will have previous experience providing service and PPM on mechanical plant as mentioned above and will ideally be based within commutable distance of Central London and the M4 corridor. As well as working on plant room equipment, the engineer will also be working on other mechanical plant such as general plumbing etc.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Position Overview
- Providing service and maintenance on plant room equipment, including booster sets, pumps and pressurisation units.
- Covering the client's sites across London and the M4, with further travel required on occasion.
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Position Requirements
- NVQ in a mechanical discipline, e.g. plumbing and heating or equivalent.
- Previous experience in the service and maintenance of mechanical plant room equipment
- Based within commutable distance to Central London and the M4 corridor
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer Position Remuneration
- £30k - £36k
- Working hours, 8am - 5pm
- 25 days holiday
- Company Vehicle
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.