Analytical Fraud Analyst - Financial Giant SQL/SAS
Analytical Fraud Manager
£35,500 - £60,000 (+ benefits + bonus)
One of the most reputable banking organisations has enlisted me to help bring in a commercially proven Senior Fraud Analyst. The company is actively trying to locate a Senior Fraud Analyst, whom thinks both strategically, as well as in a technical/data heavy environment. This is an exciting opportunity to be: work in a flexible environment, use both SQL and SAS as well as other fraud risk tools, and be part of a growing business.
In the Senior Fraud Analyst role, you will find yourself in a data heavy environment. Focus on protecting this company against fraud by using your analytical abilities. Recognise behaviours and patterns, evaluate risk and make initiatives to reduce fraud in a data heavy environment.
Day to Day Responsibilities & Skills may include:
- SAS and SQL will be essential tools in a dedicated Fraud environment
- Work in a team environment to help implement strategy on counter fraud initiatives
- Analysing Fraud patterns and behaviours through data and implementing solutions to mitigate losses
- Proven commercial knowledge in AML/regulations
- Enjoy working in the coding space and working with the latest tools in Fraud (Falcon, Hunter etc.)
- Experience in communicating analytical findings to various stakeholders across the business
Competitive salary from £35,500 to £60,000 (dependent on experience). An above industry standard bonus. A strong benefits package, which includes, but not limited to Healthcare, Dental, pension, flexible working.
How to Apply:
Please register your interest by sending your CV and via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar opportunities, please contact Corey Seeger at Harnham.