Purchase Ledger Clerk
Recruit 121 Finance and Accounting are currently working in partnership with a client based near Pontyclun who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to join them on a permanent basis. This Purchase Ledger Clerk role would suit an individual who has previously worked in an accounts office and has knowledge or experience of purchase ledger procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Loading and processing a high volume of invoices /credits received from suppliers
• Loading/clearing purchase orders on the internal system
• Processing supplier payments
• Dealing with queries
• General admin/filing duties
• Any other tasks as requested by the Financial Controller
- Good experience of Purchase Ledger function
- Strong admin skills & ability to identify & distinguish between basic commercial documents e.g. documents e.g. orders/invoices/ statements/ customer remittances
- Experience of inputting high volumes of data
- Good knowledge of Excel
RECRUIT121 Finance and Accounting Recruitment Solutions specialises in sourcing and placing qualified and part qualified accountants. Working with a variety of businesses, we recruit the most talented accountancy professionals in the industry.