Digital Marketing Manager
Ascott Blake are working with a global pharmaceutical company that are amongst the top 30 in the world. They are innovative and evolving and have a passion for their people and patients.
We are supporting them in looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will work hand in hand with marketing team to ensure the brand story is told effectively across all digital channels.
The key thing is to implement and support digital strategy for the business as well as driving strategy forward and gaining buy-in from stakeholders. The Digital Marketing Manager will continually push boundaries of the digital marketing landscape to drive business forward and project manage all digital activities.
You will also own the online space in the UK for the brand & disease awareness websites and ensure their presence continually is up to date and driving results. With one other person in the team you will be responsible for social media, digital advertising and email marketing.
The main accountabilities are:
- Create the approach for digital within the marketing team
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing to align the digital offering with the business goals and strategy
- Cross functional working with OTC and all brands
- Strong technical understanding of the strategic use of digital media across multiple channels including email, display, content, affiliates, SEO, PPC and social
- Track and optimise campaigns, present findings and make recommendations. Relating projects back to prescribing behaviours
- Highly analytical and data led with a passion for optimising customer experiences and online journeys
- Drive conversion and increase brand awareness
- Manage budgets set by Head of Marketing.
- Ensure all SOP’s and legal elements of the digital department are up to date
- Create, high quality personalised email campaigns that focus on segmentation and longevity
- Manage the Junior Digital Specialist, ensuring development plans are in place.
- Hands-on knowledge of HTML coding, Eloqua, WordPress, Drupel Typo3
- Reviewing all digital material in ZINC and PromoMat
- Works with the NHS and patient organisations on bespoke projects
- Relevant business degree and up-to-date knowledge of the ABPI
If this sounds like you, please apply here
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960485609