Senior Statistical Programmer UK or Italy
Job Title: Senior Statistical Programmer
Location: Maidenhead (UK) OR Verona (Italy) - Office OR Homebased
Package: Very Competitive
As a global CRO, CROS NT empowers clinical trial outcomes with data-driven services and solutions. From feasibility to clinical study reporting, CROS NT’s services cover regulatory consultancy, biometrics and data science (data management, biostatistics programming & analysis), pharmacovigilance and medical writing. Our technology portfolio includes innovative clinical analytics solutions and data visualization tools, EDC, eCOA and integrated platforms as well as data anonymization tools.
We are currently looking for a talented Senior/Principal Statistical Programmer to join our team, based either from home in the UK, or on-site at our Maidenhead (UK) or Verona (Italy) office.
SENIOR/PRINCIPAL STATISTICAL PROGRAMMER
As a Senior/Principal Statistical Programmer, you will work as part of our global programming team that’s dedicated to providing the highest quality programming services to our pharmaceutical and medical device clients. Supporting large and small-scale drug development trials, you will play an instrumental part in coordinating programming tasks for studies across Phases I-IV.
- Lead programming tasks including management of project budget, timelines and strategy
- Support with the management and mentoring of junior colleagues
- Production and validation of reliable statistical analysis using SAS
- Programming CDISC structured datasets
- Provide a professional interface with customers
Skills and Experience required
- Experience writing and reviewing database specifications, using CDISC standards
- Experience of creating Define.xml and validation via OpenCDISC
- Previous experience as a Lead Programmer within a CRO environment
- Substantial experience of programming datasets, tables, listings and figures using SAS
People are at the heart of CROS NT’s philosophy, which is focused on providing a centre of excellence to its customers, and we believe in empowering our employees to think differently, work creatively and challenge the status quo. At CROS NT, you really can make a difference.
We are committed to providing the very best career development opportunities that encourage you to progress in the direction of your strengths and aspirations, so whether you’re looking to develop your technical expertise, project leadership or line management skills, we work with you to help you achieve your goals.
We also understand the importance of a healthy work/life balance, so we are pleased to offer flexible working arrangements alongside a very competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960482104