Healthcare Development Manager
HDM / Market Access KAM - Gloucester, Swindon, Bath & North East Somerset
Therapy Area: Cardiology, Haematology & Care of the Elderly
Looking for strong product launch experience within CCG's, Meds Mgt and Market Access / Payor environment, plus 1st-line management / Coaching experience would be an advantage.
Working for a Global pharmaceutical company, who have a strong heritage within innovation and customer focus.
Exciting new team build, working within Cardiology / Haematology.
* Must have ABPI exam (minimum requirement)
* Degree in life sciences or equivalent
* Minimum 3-5 years HDM / Market Access / CCG formulary experience / Service re-design / Protocol & Guidelines
* Product launch experience within the CCG / Payor environment
* Strong primary care experience within CCG's and Meds Mgt.
* Excellent NHS knowledge within your locality
* Cardiology / Haematology experience is desirable but not essential
* Pharmaceutical KAM / HDM experience is essential (minimum requirement)
* Business planning and key account management
* Coaching and Leadership skills
* Managing and planning of budgets
* RAD-type experience within the local NHS environment
Do you have the following?
* Passion & determination to succeed
* Strong customer focus in CCG's, Meds Mgt & Payor environment
* Strong results focus with commercial skills & experience
* Always striving to improve
* Respect for others
* Able to adapt and change to local market conditions
* Collaborate with team colleagues
* Share best practice
* MUST HAVE ABPI EXAM * MINIMUM REQUIREMENT *
Fish Pharma Recruitment Ltd are a recruitment specialist within Pharma, Healthcare & Medical Devices.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960480941