Therapy Account Specialist
Position: Therapy Area Specialist
Location: South Yorkshire
Therapy Area: Dysphagia
Vacancy Type: Full Time - Permanent
Ashfield is currently recruiting for a Therapy Area Specialist on behalf of Nutricia. The role will involve providing training on the Nutilis range, designed for the diary management of dysphagia, to healthcare professionals in the community. This role will involve travel around South Yorkshire and is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience in a training role.
• Identify key customers and develop sustainable relationships in order to promote Nutricia products and services in line with the customer need delivering profitable growth
• Provide an appropriate solution and deliver against commitments made
• Relationship development of local key stakeholders and commissioner influencers in partnership with Sales Managers and Accounts Managers
• To drive and facilitate account management meeting customer requirements
• Prepare, analyse and report on calls in order to progress the relationship and develop skills
• Effective management and mobilisation of KOL’s
• Effective cross functional working ability
• Ability to appropriately challenge ways of working and develop solutions with colleagues
• Desire and ability to improve performance and share best practice
Business Understanding and Opportunity Identification
• Able to diagnose market trends to identify growth opportunities
• Able to use knowledge of the business and category dynamics to identify areas of growth/opportunity whilst retaining and protecting existing business
• Able to analyse competitor information and activity to identify growth opportunities
• Able to build commercial and competitive intelligence and share with colleagues
• Able to generate opportunities to work in partnership with HCPs by developing and implementing sales projects that are sensitive and aligned to the current healthcare
• System policies and guidelines
• Able to identify opportunities to work with HCPs locally by truly understanding their needs and selling the appropriate solution(s)
• Demonstrate creativity by providing input for possible approaches to accelerate growth
Effective Stakeholder Management
• Able to design, implement and monitor a strategic account plan with specific timelines and KPI measures to secure contract/tender
• Able to track and monitor different stages of the tender process and take necessary steps to ensure positive conclusion
• Ability to effectively leverage KOL’s
• Ability to effectively communicate, influence and network to influence decision making at all levels both internally and externally
• Ensures open and constructive channels of communication exist at all time with marketing, homecare, sales and head office colleagues
• Commercial Organisation Effectiveness
• Demonstrate understanding of overall market performance and identify opportunities for growth
• Ability to influence key customers to successfully become the preferred partner throughout the patient journey
• Strong business analytics, business planning and organisational skills
• Able to effectively manage customer expectations in terms of deliverables promised through effective cross functional working
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We will give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It is our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, car, laptop, mobile phone, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield and Nutricia.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960484554