Teacher of Science
In 2012, Bolingbroke Academy opened with the vision to create a centre of excellence. We are extremely proud of our outstanding first set of GCSE results in English, Maths, Science, Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) and Performing Arts. We are seeking an exceptional and inspiring leader to join our pioneering school and contribute to our school’s mission. This is a unique opportunity to be part of showing what non-selective education can achieve for all pupils in our community. Bolingbroke Academy provides a first class learning environment based on outstanding teaching, great relationships and excellent facilities.
We are looking to recruit a motivated and inspiring Teacher of Science to join our successful Science department from September 2018. The successful applicant will be a strong and engaging teacher who will join a team of teachers committed to delivering outstanding teaching and learning that supports all pupils to achieve their full potential. This role would equally suit an NQT or an experienced practitioner.
The ideal candidate will:
- be QTS qualified in Science;
- be able to deliver Science at Key Stages 3, 4 and 5;
- be passionate about their subject and a committed team player;
- be able to motivate and inspire pupils;
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of Bolingbroke Academy’s pupils;
- be committed to Bolingbroke Academy’s ethos of high expectations.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- teach within a growing academy;
- join a network of ARK schools and gain access to an exclusive range of benefits, including reduced gym membership and a comprehensive CPD provision.
Please apply at our website via the button below and submit your application no later than 11am on Monday 16 April 2018.
For further information please contact the recruitment team via email.
Deadline: 11am on Monday 16 April 2018.
Location: Wandsworth, London
Start date: September 2018Salary: Ark MPS (£29,377 - £39,982) or UPS (£44,707 - £48,814) (Inner London), depending on experience.
Ark is committed to safeguarding children; successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.