Territory Account Manager - Devices / Wound Care
Leading a search for a truly Global business who now need a dynamic sales professional to join and play a key part in developing the UK business across the West Midlands / Birmingham region. You will be commercially astute and will have strong experience in Wound Care, Medical Devices or Health Care sales.
This market and company is growing, it needs drive, ambition and a real hunger to succeed! There will be future opportunities as the company grows, prove yourself and quick progression is possible
- Develop, maintain and own robust territory & key account plans designed to exceed sales targets and drive market share through effective targeting of appropriately identified opportunities.
- Effectively manage customer activity records to support a customer-centric approach
- Organise & attend industry exhibitions, customer organised study events, lunchtime meetings and any other appropriate events to drive demand for products and build loyalty with identified customer.
- Actively gather knowledge of competitor products, claims and activities and share with RSM to support business development and strategy.
- Keep up to date with relevant clinical trends & product developments in industry
- Develop intimate knowledge of the customer's practice and priorities to ensure that business programmes are customer focused and relevant.
- Influence customers and their practice using clinical and evidence based arguments.
- Develop and present a monthly territory review with RSM.
- Develop and agree key account plans with relevant RBM counterparts to ensure consistent and aligned approach.
- Use Salesforce and market data analysis to identify opportunities and monitor sales success.
This is a great role in a business with a remarkable management team at the top of their game! We need hunger, drive and ability to engage with key customers at all levels within the NHS.
If you haven't heard within 72 hours then unfortunately we will not be taking the application further. Look forward to hearing from you!
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960484233