Job Title: Senior Biostatistician/ Statistician
Location: Maidenhead Office OR Homebased
Package: Very Competitive
As a global CRO, CROS NT empowers clinical trial outcomes with data-driven services and solutions. From feasibility to clinical study reporting, CROS NT’s services cover regulatory consultancy, biometrics and data science (data management, biostatistics programming & analysis), pharmacovigilance and medical writing. Our technology portfolio includes innovative clinical analytics solutions and data visualization tools, EDC, eCOA and integrated platforms as well as data anonymization tools.
We are currently looking for a highly experienced Senior/Principal Biostatistician to join our UK team, based either from home or from our Maidenhead office.
As a Senior/Principal Biostatistician, you will hold a combined technical, project leadership and mentoring role. You will support the Director of Biostatistics in providing care and mentorship to junior members of the team, as well as deliver, lead and project manage assigned studies.
For candidates with expert statistical knowledge, there’s also the opportunity to provide high-level consultancy to clients; providing advice, guidance and technical expertise for more complex studies.
- Deliver and lead assigned studies ensuring quality standards and timelines are met
- Mentor junior Biostatisticians
- Prepare and review Statistical Analysis Plans and specifications
- Write and review statistical methodology and results sections of reports
- Perform sample size calculations
- Review statistical analysis (tables, figures and listings)
- Provide statistical input to the design and review of Protocols and Case Report Forms
- Prepare and deliver training for staff and clients on statistical methodology and principles
- Deliver presentations and manage technical communication with clients
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics
- Substantial experience in methodological biostatistics
- Good SAS programming skills
- Thorough knowledge of ICH E9 Statistical Principles for Clinical Trials
People are at the heart of CROS NT’s philosophy, which is focused on providing a centre of excellence to its customers, and we believe in empowering our employees to think differently, work creatively and challenge the status quo. At CROS NT, you really can make a difference.
We are committed to providing the very best career development opportunities that encourage you to progress in the direction of your strengths and aspirations, so whether you’re looking to develop your technical expertise, project leadership or line management skills, we work with you to help you achieve your goals.
We also understand the importance of a healthy work/life balance, so we are pleased to offer flexible working arrangements alongside a very competitive salary and benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960482103