Call Monitor Analyst
Company: Ashfield Healthcare
Position: Call Monitor Analyst
Territory: Ashby De La Zouch
Vacancy Type: Contract
Ashfield is currently recruiting for a Call Monitor Analyst. This role is to monitor the quality standards and reporting compliance of telephone calls and related documentation for clinical compliance programs. These relate to interactions with patients on pharmaceutical treatment support programs. The role will involve providing reports on compliance within the required standards and regulatory reporting requirements for the individual patient support advisers.
• Conduct monitoring of phone calls received by the Patient Support Adviser and associated documentation
• Ensure compliance in documentation, and reporting of any adverse event or product complaint cases, to the requirements of the service documentation and regulatory requirements.
• Document the outcomes of the monitoring for individual interactions, and provide summary documents at required frequencies for internal and client use as required by the program.
• Ensure the privacy of patients on the scheme is maintained at all times.
• Coordinate call monitoring review and calibration meetings with program manager, Ashfield Quality department, and contact centre staff as required.
• Identify and potential training needs and coordinate with the program manager and Ashfield Quality department to deliver this as required.
• Assist with audit of the program as required.
• Life Science Degree.
• Experience or knowledge of quality systems (e.g. GxP)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Attention to detail and the ability to follow process diligently
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to provide reports of information both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Office and ability to work with dedicated computer systems as required.
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We will give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It is our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, car, laptop, mobile phone, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960484401