Key Account Manager Northern Scotland
Are you looking to develop your career and seeking exciting opportunities in pharmaceutical industry? We are looking for a Key Account Manager, to join our team, who is based in Northern Scotland, within easy access to Tayside, Grampian and Highland. In this role you will have the accountability for all accounts in the above Healthboards.
Your responsibilities will be to ensure optimal environment for the market access of Vifor Group products:
- Take responsibility for successful formulary applications for Vifor Group products, ensuring that they are of the highest standard and submitted in a timely manner.
- Achieve effective product advocacy and mobilize advocacy network across all levels to facilitate and support the business.
- Credibly present both clinical and commercial product features and information to differentiate and achieve product of choice status relevant to the customer/account.
- Demonstrate added value through service optimization, redesign and new service set up across multiple therapy areas.
- Apply KAM principles to understand clinical, funding and coding pathways across an account in order to implement local solutions and effect a positive product growth environment.
- Demonstrate a return on investment on all resources at your disposal including budgets.
- Maintain high levels of product knowledge – especially key clinical papers – changing clinical practice and customer knowledge at all times, and participating in training programs as appropriate.
- Maintain high levels of commercial knowledge – especially around funding streams relevant to each account.
- Fully understand developments in the NHS and local issues, assessing implications and communicating to the wider team, so that all local activities are tailored as appropriate.
We are looking for a talented individual with the following requirements:
- Degree level – or equivalent
- Strong evidence of KAM success in pharmaceuticals/healthcare.
- Knowledge of the Vifor Pharma relevant therapeutic areas (Cardiology, Renal, Gastro, General Medicine including Care of the Elderly etc.)
- Able to convey complex clinical information to influence decision making.
- Understands and complies with ABPI code of practice.
- Driving licence – max of 6 points
- Demonstrable experience of working with Scottish Funding Streams
- Demonstrable experience of success in service redesign, implementation and optimization
- A qualified, experienced Medical Representative with the ABPI – Medical Representative’s Qualification or equivalent experience.
We are looking for a team player, who is commercially astute, has a 'can do' attitude and who will add value to our business. Join us and build a better future for patients with Vifor Pharma.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960485206