Group Treasury Analyst - Southampton - £45,000
Group Treasury Analyst - £45,000 - Southampton
Group Treasury Analyst required to drive through change and increase the department's efficiency at our prestigious client based in the New Forest, Hampshire. The ideal candidate will have Coporate Treasury expercience. The Group Treasury Analyst other responsibilities will include cash reporting and forecasting, bank guarantee and bank account management, IT2 (TMS) and banking platform administration. Reporting to the Group Treasurer you will have the following responsibilities.
- Group cash reporting and cash flow forecasting;
- Daily cash management including treasury dealing (money market deposits and FX);
- Manage the liquidity requirements of the businesses ensuring appropriate access to cash and the utilisation of excess funds;
- Identify funding requirements (short-term and longer-term), and discuss/evaluate risks and opportunities with the Group Treasurer;
- Setting up and maintenance of bank accounts;
- Responsible for Group bank guarantee management including issuance, amendments and cancellation;
- IT2 (TMS) management including liaising with supplier, testing and maintaining the standing data;
- Banking platforms administration;
- Assisting in external audit, bank and regulatory compliance;
- Provide advice on Treasury matters to business units;
- Ad hoc projects and supporting the Group Treasurer when required;
- Update and communicate knowledge of the latest developments in financial markets and financial market products.
Group Treasury Analyst Requirements:
This opportunity is suited to an individual with a proven background in a Corporate Treasury role, or a qualified accountant who has had some tangible exposure within the Treasury field. A high level of attention to detail and strong Excel skills are equally important, alongside a confident, personable work attitude.
The role holder will need to have a high degree of self-responsibility and a strong attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines. The successful applicant will need to communicate effectively at all levels across the Group and externally.
- An accounting/treasury qualification would be advantageous.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency