Senior Research Executive - Pharma Market Research
Our client is a leading market research & insight agency which delivers real world studies, salesforce insights, learning and development, and consultancy services to global pharmaceutical companies. They are seeking a Senior Research Executive to assist with research projects, from design through to delivery.
You will be providing your clients with a wide variety of analysis techniques, both quantitative and qualitative, and making recommendations based upon the research that you and your team have undertaken. The research itself will come from a diverse array of sources, from scientific journals and clinical trials right through to social media. You will ensure that client expectations are met and that projects are delivered on-time and on-budget and to the highest quality standards.
Our client values their staff so in addition to an excellent salary and ongoing training and development, you can expect an excellent benefits package including 25 days holidays, bonus, pension, healthcare, flexible working and much more!
- Full project management (with the support from Research Manager)
- Project design, content development and delivery (e.g. develop discussion guide / web questionnaire / screening questionnaire, analysis of data, quality checking, development of the presentation and other deliverables, delivery of the results)
- Managing fieldwork / recruiters / suppliers
- Client account management
- Financial management of the project
- Resource management for the project
- Business development support
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Degree (life science, social science, mathematics, statistics), preferably higher degree
- Previous international pharmaceutical market research experience gained within an agency environment
- In-depth knowledge of qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Experience in questionnaire design
- Interviewing and group moderation knowledge
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills
- Thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
- Knowledge of various codes of practice (EphMRA, ESOMAR, MRS, BHBIA, PBIRG)
For further information please contact Jon Gawley on *************
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960480979