Community Account Manager
Position: Community Account Manager
Location: South West London
Therapy Area: Early Life Nutrition
Vacancy Type: 6 Months FTC
Ashfield has an exciting opportunity for a Community Account Manager to work on behalf of Danone, a major FMCG company in the UK, with market leading brands across four divisions: Waters (Evian, Volvic), Dairies (Actimel, Activia, Shape), Early Life Nutrition (Aptamil, Cow & Gate) and Nutricia Medical (Fortisip).
Working in Early Life Nutrition, the biggest and fastest growing of Danone’s four divisions, the role will involve promoting their infant formula range in South West London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a business who believe that by helping mums and babies get the right nutrition during the first 1,000 days of life, from pregnancy until two years old, can positively influence both short and long-term health outcomes.
• Develop and implement agreed territory Business Plans
• Design and implement a business territory plan in line with brand objectives
• Achieve positive endorsement for DNELN products on formularies and guidelines through influence of HCPs and NHS payers
• Ensure coverage and frequency of targets as agreed with RBM
• Achieve activity targets in line with cycle objectives as agreed with RBM
• Ensure optimal allocation of field time in line with strategy and targets
• Work to an Outcome Selling process as appropriate to face to face/meeting environment
• Tracking of health care professional attitudes and recommendation
• Recruitment of health care professionals to brand CRM program
• Dealing swiftly, effectively and efficiently with any customer issues/complaints
• Identify and profile Key Opinion Leaders, Key Influencers, and devise specific action plans for their management within an agreed framework
• Timely reporting of marketing intelligence e.g. NHS changes, competitor information, marketing feedback, key performance indicators
• Build, maintain & maximise commercial relationships with NHS accounts
• Build, manage and implement commercial account plans for key targeted NHS accounts
• Work with Regional Business Manager and National Sales Manager to deliver a local commercial strategy within defined territory
• Understand the commercial opportunities within secondary care, monitoring situations, adapting business plans and commercial deals to defend/maximise hospital sales
• An appropriate mix of experience ideally gained within one of the following areas: healthcare sector, medical education, practicing HCP (e.g. Midwife, Dietician, Health Visitor or other HCP), medical sales
• A good understanding of the NHS environment
• Must live on patch and be prepared for frequent travel within region and to Head office/events as required
• Maturity, self confident and high level of personal drive
• Flexible and able to adapt to changes within NHS and corporate environment
• Highly organised with strong business planning skills and attention to detail
• Strong customer relationship building skills
• Competent analytical, numerical and IT skills
• Demonstration of strong selling (scientific and commercial), influencing and negotiation skills
• Ability to display sensitivity and empathy to the role of health care professionals in implementing WHO and Dept of Health drives e.g. to increase breast feeding rates within UK
• Team player; equally focused on achieving national targets as well as regional/brand targets.
• Demonstrates ability to work in line with Danone values (CODES)
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We will give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It is our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, car, laptop, mobile phone, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package. Please note that the ability to drive is a requirement of this role.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the recruitment department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield and Danone.
This job was originally posted as www.emedcareers.com/job/960484462