NQT Class Teacher
NQT Class Teacher
Required for September 2018
(Can start during summer term for induction and be paid for the summer holidays)
Are you a dynamic NQT, looking to make an impact on children's lives? Join our Ofsted rated “Good” school and benefit from fantastic training and support to ensure you have a successful induction year.
Why Join Ashford CE ?
Ashford CE Primary is an Ofsted “Good” school, due to a promotion we will have a teacher vacancy for September 2018 and are looking for an exceptional NQT to join our team. We believe strongly in training and support for our teachers and if you join our team you will have access to training from Surrey, our local confederation and the highly regarded courses run by the London Diocese Board for Schools (LDBS).
We pride ourselves on our caring and warm atmosphere and have a strong team of staff who support and care for each other. Our pupils are well behaved, engaging and excited to learn.
We are interested to hear from NQTs for either KS1 or KS2 who have the desire to progress in all key stages.
Please come for a visit and our pupils will be happy to show you round and tell you about what makes Ashford CE a great school. Please contact the school office on 01784 253310
- a warm, welcoming environment which reflects the very good relationships between adults and pupils
- well behaved and motivated children
- an active governing body committed to making a difference
- the opportunity for further career and professional development
- membership of and training through the highly regarded London Diocese Board of Schools
- a comprehensive programme of NQT support and/or induction led by highly experienced staff
- extra benefits including parking, complimentary tea/coffee, excellent staff facilities and staff social events
- a good school (Jan 2015)
- a leadership team focussed on school improvement, children’s achievement and the professional development of staff
Salary: Teacher Main Scale
We are an inclusive school with a strong Christian ethos. Applicants will be required to safeguard and promote the welfare of our children and be in sympathy with and supportive of our Christian ethos and values. An enhanced DBS is required.
Please visit our website for more detailed information about our school. We invite interested applicants to visit the school for a tour and informal chat. To arrange a visit or for more information please contact the school office on 01784 253310. The school holds the right to appoint the right candidate as soon as possible. Please do not wait for the closing date to contact us or send in an application form.
To apply for this job, please download the application form and once completed, email via the button below or post to:
Mrs Wendy Pyke
Ashford CE Primary School,
Ashford CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, therefore applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service. Ashford CE Primary School is an equal opportunities employer.