CNC Machinist - Fanuc Controls
As a machine operator/programmer, you will be responsible for setting up and programming a
variety of CNC machines. Your duties will include:
* To set and operate CNC machines for production work.
* Experience of working to and understanding engineering drawings is essential in both first
and third angle projection.
* To ensure that the quality expectations, as per drawing and planning are achieved.
* Ensure that allocated operation times are achieved.
* To be aware of and observe personal health and safety, and that of the fellow members.
To be considered for the role of CNC Machine Operator, you must have:
* Knowledge of Haas - Siemens - Fanuc controls would be advantageous.
* Must be competent in reading and interpreting engineering drawings.
* Must be conversant with the use of inspection instruments.
* Knowledge of good machine shop practices.
* Positive attitude towards work
* Flexible to work a range of shifts