Our client is looking for someone to create and support Equipment Manufacturers/Distributor product development projects in all aspects of the correct installation of an appropriate engine for the manufacturing application.
It further ensures the current and future compliance of engine ranges to required legislation in the trading area.
- Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering Degree (or similar) with several years practical experience in horticultural or agricultural machinery industry
- Knowledge and experience of 2-stroke and 4-stroke petrol engine technology in Turfcare or agricultural applications.
- Technical and market knowledge of diesel and petrol engine market and industry
- Fluent in English, and good communication skills to be able to deal with customers in market area
- Experience and knowledge of Turfcare OEM standards and working practices
- Accurate & structured organization skills
- Experience in a drawing package
- MS Office experience and/or comparable.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.